The shawls are not anymore a thing of the past, they are trendy fashion, and will add a personal touch to your attire. You have endless ways to wear it and look amazing. It is very versatile, you can wear it over your shoulders as a shawl or wrap, around your neck as a scarf, around your waist, or hanging from one shoulder.
This beautiful woven shawl/wrap/scarf was hand made with 100 % baby Peruvian alpaca, and merino, cashmere yarn, it's lightweight, soft to the touch. It was made in a triangle loom, with a solid and plaid pattern and using double thread, the main color is beige ( 100% baby Peruvian alpaca), the plaid pattern was made with fuchsia merino/cashmere yarn and green 100% Peruvian baby alpaca, as all woven items, the shawl was washed in cold water with hair rinse, roll in a towel to get the excess of water and lay flat to dry.
- Width (from arm to arm-fringes not included): 56.5 inches- 143 cm
- Length (from neck to down of back-fringes not included): 25.5 inches (2.1 Ft)- 65 cm
- Fringes : 6.5 inches- 16.5 cm
- Size: Small-Medium
- Material: Peruvian alpaca, merino
Color: Beige and green Peruvian alpaca, fuchsia merino/cashmere yarn
- It has 6 small crochet flowers on the back of the shawl.
- Hand washes in tap/cold water with a mild detergent or hair rinse, don't twist or wring, roll in a towel to get the excess of water, lay flat to dry.
All my products are handmade by me with care and special attention to detail.
- o FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $50
- o We charge a flat rate of $5.00 for one or more items.
- o We mail using USPS (United States Postal Service)-Priority Mail with a tracking number.
- o We only ship within the Continental US.