The shawls are not anymore a thing of the past, they are trendy fashion, and will add a personal touch to your attire. You have endless ways to wear them and look amazing. They are very versatile, you can wear them over your shoulders as a shawl or wrap, hunging from one shoulder, around your neck as a scarf.
This beautiful handmade shawl-wrap is one-of-a-kind made with a fiber that is 85% cotton blended with15% polyester, and very soft to the touch. The shawl was crochetedwith and open stitch, at the borders I used a stitch that creates open shells giving a beautiful look.
- Width (from arm to arm): 53 inches, fringes not included
- Length (from neck to down of back): 25 inches, fringes not included
- Fringes: 9 inches
- Size: S/M
- Material: Cotton
- Color: vanilla
- Hand washes in cold water, don't twist or wring, roll in a towel to get the excess of water, lay flat to dry. All my products are handmade by me with care and special attention to detail.
- o FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $50
- o We charge a flat rate of $5.00 for one or more items.
- o We mail using USPS (United States Postal Service)-Priority Mail with a tracking number.
- o We only ship within the Continental US.