A hat will add a unique style to your wardrobe.
I crocheted the hat with premium acrylic, a single plied roving yarn that has a satiny feel, and a richly colored palette of golden orange, dark green, hot pink, purple, blue, wine, and brown, as an embellishment has a crochet flower, the brim can be turned upwards.
Measurements and specifics of the handmade hat:
- Circumference of the opening of the hat: 23.5 inches- 59.75 cm, might extend 1 inch.
- High of the hat: 9.5 inches -24.5 cm, from the top of the head to the end of the wings of the hat
- Flower: 4.5 inches-11 cms
- Brim: 2 inches-5 cms
- Style: cloché
- Technique: Crochet
- Embellishment: Crochet flower
- Size: Woman size 23.5 inches- 59.75 cms
- Materials used: Acrylic yarn
- Color: It is a richly colored palette from golden orange, dark green, hot pink, purple, blue, wine, to brown
- Flower color: as the hat.
- THE BROWN ÑUSTA (an Inca princess in Quechua) HAT, handmade beanie, cr – Andrea Designs (andreawagnerdesigns.com)
- THE GREEN ÑUSTA (an Inca princess in Quechua) HAT, handmade beanie, cr – Andrea Designs (andreawagnerdesigns.com)
- Hand-wash in cold water, don't twist or wring, rinse, roll in a towel to get the excess water, and lay flat to dry.
All my products are handmade by me with care and special attention to detail.
- o FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $50
- o We charge a flat rate of $5.00 for one or more items.
- o We mail using USPS (United States Postal Service)-Priority Mail with a tracking number.
- o We only ship within the Continental US.