The poncho is a versatile garment, it can be worn over a pair of jeans and a sweater, or over a jacket, to keep you warm and cozy.
I crocheted the poncho with a self striped acrylic yarn with gradients colors running from pink, hot pink, plum, off white to lavender. Around the collar was crocheted with eyelash yarn.
FLAT PONCHO MEASUREMENTS:
- A. Base of the neck to drop of shoulder: 17 Inches (without fringes length)
- B. Base of the neck to drop of neckline: 6.5 Inches ( neck opening is 26 inches..6.5x4)
- C. Drop of the neckline to end of poncho: 26.5 Inches
- D. Drop of the shoulder to end of poncho: 26 Inches
- E. Base of the neck to end of poncho: 31 Inches
- Fringes: 9 Inches
- Material: acrylic
- Color: self stripped acrylic yarn with gradients colors running from pink, hot pink, plum, off white to lavender.
- Size: Small/Medium
- Hand- wash in tap/cold water with a mild detergent or hair rinse, don't twist or wring, roll in a towel to get the excess of water, lay flat to dry.
All my products are handmade by me with care and special attention to detail.
- o FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $50
- o We charge a flat rate of $5.00 for one or more items.
- o We mail using USPS (United States Postal Service)-Priority Mail with a tracking number.
- o We only ship within the Continental US.