This stunning bracelet will add pizzazz to any outfit.
The bracelet was made using the Japanese braiding technique called Kumihimo((組み紐) a Japanese form of braid-making. Cords and ribbons are made by interlacing strands. Kumihimo is Japanese for "gathered threads" (Wikipedia)).
This gorgeous bracelet was made from 8 strands of black nylon cord woven into it using 2/0 Czech glass seed beads (opaque black and black diamond mix). Adjustable clasp.
- Length of bracelet: from 6 1/2 inches to 9 1/2 inches
- Width at seed beads: 0.59 inch (15 mm)
- At Center of bracelet: 3 metal rhinestone spacers
- Clasp: macrame adjustable clasp, with 4 tails, each one has 4 black opaque and back diamond mix Czech glass beads
All my products are handmade by me with care and special attention to detail.
- o FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $50
- o We charge a flat rate of $5.00 for one or more items.
- o We mail using USPS (United States Postal Service)-Priority Mail with a tracking number.
- o We only ship within the Continental US.