The shawls are trendy items and will add a personal touch to your wardrobe. Wear it in the office, at home, or when you go out. There are several ways to use this shawl, over your shoulders, around your neck as a scarf, covering your head, or hanging over one shoulder.
I crocheted this beautiful shawl/wrap/scarf with 100% acrylic yarn. Crocheted with a self striped acrylic yarn with gradients colors running from brown, caramel, tan, gray, to copper, with fringes. Around the collar was crocheted with an eyelash nylon yarn, it is very soft, and gives a fuzzy and cute look.
- Width (from arm to arm):66.5 inches (fringes not included
- Length (from neck to down of back):31 inches (fringes not included)
- Fringes: 7 inches
- Size: Small-Medium
- Material: 100% acrylic, brown nylon
- Color: self stripped acrylic yarn with gradients colors running from brown, caramel, tan, gray, to copper.
- Embellishment: Fringes.
- Hand washes in tap-cold water with a mild detergent or hair rinse, don't twist or wring, roll in a towel to get the excess of water, lay flat to dry.
All my products are handmade by me with care and special attention to detail.
- o FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $50
- o We charge a flat rate of $5.00 for one or more items.
- o We mail using USPS (United States Postal Service)-Priority Mail with a tracking number.
- o We only ship within the Continental US.