This gorgeous handmade Shamballa macramé bracelet will add pizzazz to your everyday wardrobe, it is easy to put in and remove due to the adjustable clasp. Stack it with other bracelets to get that boho-chic style.
The Shamballa bracelets have been around for centuries. The word Shamballa represents the mythical kingdom that Tibetan Buddhists believe symbolizes enlightenment, peace, and perfection. The colors of the original Shamballa beads were associated with the 7 colors of the Chakra. Each color of the Chakra is associated with a specific feeling of well-being. The violet Shamballa beads represent the 7th Chakra, which is the Crown Chakra at the top of the head and is associated with bliss and spirituality (Fire Mountain Gems and Beads).
This macramé bracelet was made with violet nylon cord, purple Shambala beads, and a glass black skull as a charm.
Components of bracelet:
- Length: 11 inches
- Size: 6 1/2 to 7 1/2 inches wrist
- Width of the skull: 0.80 inches
- Shamballa beads: purple, silver color,
- Glass beads: multicolored beads
All my products are handmade by me with care and special attention to detail.
- o FREE SHIPPING FOR ALL ORDERS OVER $50
- o We charge a flat rate of $5.00 for one or more items.
- o We mail using USPS (United States Postal Service)-Priority Mail with a tracking number.
- o We only ship within the Continental US.