This gorgeous handwoven shawl got the second prize at BAAC (Batesville Area Arts Council in Indiana)-2020 Community Art Show.
The shawl was made using several types of fiber like alpaca, mohair, faux fur, acrylic, and nylon. It is lightweight, very soft to the touch. It was woven in a 5 feet triangle loom, the plaid pattern is created with the change of fibers. The shawl was finished by adding two rows of crochet to the borders. It was washed in cold water with hair rinse, rolled in a towel to get the excess of water, and lay flat to dry. This triangular shawl is very versatile, it can be worn as a shawl, wrap, or around the neck as a scarf.
- Width (from arm to arm): 70 inches- fringes not included
- Length (from neck to down of back): 29 inches (fringes not included)
- Fringes: 8 inches
- Size: Small-Medium
- Material: Peruvian alpaca, faux fur, merino, acrylic, nylon
- Color: white, cream, grey, black
- Embellishment: Multicolor fringes
- Weight: 10.34 oz
- Hand washes in tap/cold water with a mild detergent or hair rinse, don't twist or wring, roll in a towel to get the excess of water, lay flat to dry.
All my products are handmade by me with care and special attention to detail.
- o FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $50
- o We charge a flat rate of $5.00 for one or more items.
- o We mail using USPS (United States Postal Service)-Priority Mail with a tracking number.
- o We only ship within the Continental US.