The scarf is elegant and at the same time very practical, pair it with any type of clothing from a comfortable pair of jeans and a t-shirt to a fancy dress or an elegant jacket, the scarf will look just right. It can be wrapped twice around the neck, it will keep you warm in the cooler season.
This beautiful handmade woven scarf was made using a rigid heddle loom, I used several types of fibers/yarns as alpaca, merino, mohair, and acrylic, all in the orange hue. Along the sides, the scarf was embellished with orange polyester eyelash. Fringes -acrylic, wool, Italian nylon yarn- and crochet flowers (orange, purple, green yarns) were added to the ends of the scarf. The result was a one-of-a-kind scarf.
This scarf was hand-washed, all products made in a loom after they are finished need to be hand wash in cool water and added wool softener to let the fiber return to its regular state because it was stretched out when creating the product.
- Width :8 in Length without fringes: 66.5 inches
- Fringes: 8 inches
- The total length of scarf including fringes in both sides are: 82.5 inches
- Hand wash in cold water using a mild detergent or hair rinse, rinse in cold/tap water, don't twist or wring, roll in a towel to get the excess of water, lay flat to dry
All my products are handmade by me with care and special attention to detail.
- o FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $50
- o We charge a flat rate of $5.00 for one or more items.
- o We mail using USPS (United States Postal Service)-Priority Mail with a tracking number.
- o We only ship within the Continental US.