Kumihimo beaded bracelet, metal butterfly charm, big green ceramic bead, the butterfly bracelet, chunky bracelet, Japanese braiding technique, boho-chic style, green hemp cord.
Kumihimo (組み紐) is a Japanese form of braid-making. Cords and ribbons are made by interlacing strands. Kumihimo is Japanese for "gathered threads" (Wikipedia).
This bracelet will add PIZZAZZ to any of your outfits.
This beautiful bracelet was made from 8 strands of green hemp cord woven into 2/0 Czech glass seed beads ( blue, green, yellow, amber, red), a big ceramic green bead, and 2 red glass-lined metal beads, charms, and a toggle clasp were added to finish the bracelet.
- Length of bracelet: 8 1/4 inches fits a wrist of 6 1/2 to 7 inches size
- Green ceramic bead: 1 inch
- Width at seed beads: 0.59 inch (15 mm)
- Charms: 1/2 by ¾ (metal butterfly), ½ inch (little chain)
- Clasp: 1-inch length
All my products are handmade by me with care and special attention to detail.
- o FREE SHIPPING FOR ALL ORDERS OVER $50
- o We charge a flat rate of $5.00 for one or more items.
- o We mail using USPS (United States Postal Service)-Priority Mail with a tracking number.
- o We only ship within the Continental US.