The shawls are not anymore a thing of the past, they are trendy fashion, and will add a personal touch to your attire. You have endless ways to wear it and look amazing. They are very versatile, you can wear them over your shoulders as a shawl or wrap, around your neck as a scarf, around your waist, or hanging from one shoulder.
This beautiful woven shawl/wrap/scarf was hand made with several types of fiber as alpaca, mohair, acrylic, nylon. It is lightweight, very soft to the touch. It was woven in a 5 ft. triangle loom, the plaid pattern is created with the change of color and fibers, as all woven items, the shawl was washed in cold water with hair rinse, rolled in a towel to get the excess of water and lay flat to dry.
- Width (from arm to arm-fringes not included): 73.5 inches (6.1 Ft)- 186.5 cm
- Length (from neck to down of back-fringes not included): 31 inches (2.7 Ft)- 79 cm
- Fringes : 8.5 inches- 22 cm
- Size: Small
- Material: Peruvian alpaca, merino, acrylic, nylon
- Color: Red hue
- Embellishment: Multicolor fringes
- Hand washes in tap/cold water with a mild detergent or hair rinse, don't twist or wring, roll in a towel to get the excess of water, lay flat to dry.
All my products are handmade by me with care and special attention to detail.
- o FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $50
- o We charge a flat rate of $5.00 for one or more items.
- o We mail using USPS (United States Postal Service)-Priority Mail with a tracking number.
- o We only ship within the Continental US.