Fiber art handwoven alpaca scarf.
I wove the scarf using a loom, working with two types of yarn, one was a brown alpaca fiber, and the other one was a self-striping acrylic yarn ( gradients colors running from dark brown, beige to gold). I crocheted the borders using brown eyelash fiber and dark brown alpaca boucle making the scarf one-of-a-kind.
- Width: 8 in
- Length without fringes: 64.5 in
- Fringes: 7 in- 18 cm
- The total length of the scarf including fringes is 71.5 inches
- Weight: 4.72 Oz
- Method: woven and crochet
- Tool: Rigid heddle loom
- Hand- wash in cold water using a mild detergent or hair rinse, rinse, don't twist or wring, roll in a towel to get the excess of water, lay flat to dry.
All my products are handmade by me with care and special attention to detail.
- o FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $50
- o We charge a flat rate of $5.00 for one or more items.
- o We mail using USPS (United States Postal Service)-Priority Mail with a tracking number.
- o We only ship within the Continental US.