The shawls are not anymore a thing of the past, they are trendy fashion, and will add a personal touch to your attire. You have endless ways to wear it and look amazing. It is very versatile, you can wear it over your shoulders as a shawl or wrap, around your neck as a scarf, around your waist, or hanging from one shoulder.
This beautiful boho-chic shawl/wrap/scarf was crocheted using the virus stitch, made from 100 % acrylic fiber that is a self-striping yarn with gradients colors running from light and dark green, mauve to hot pink, it's lightweight, airy, soft to the touch. It has 23 tassels as fringes. The shawl was washed and blocked ( it was put in cold water and drop about a teaspoon of hair conditioner in it, left it there for about 20 minutes, and rinse in cold water. Roll the shawl up in a towel to squeeze the water out, and lay down flat the garment on a blocking board for a couple of days until was completed dry, the result was amazing)
- Width (from arm to arm): 64.5- 163.5 cm fringes not included
- Length (from neck to down of back): 29- 74 cm fringes not included
- Fringes : 7 inches- 17 3/4 cm
- Size: Small/Medium
- Material: Acrylic fiber
- Color: self-striping yarn with gradients colors running from light and dark green, mauve to hot pink
- Hand washes in tap/cold water with a mild detergent or hair rinse, don't twist or wring, roll in a towel to get the excess of water, lay flat to dry.
All my products are handmade by me with care and special attention to detail.
- o FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $5
- o We charge a flat rate of $5.00 for one or more items.
- o We mail using USPS (United States Postal Service)-Priority Mail with a tracking number.
- o We only ship within the Continental US.