Beaded double wrap bracelet, black leather with turquoise stone and glass beads.
It starts with a button, that will close the double wrap, it follows 13 inches of ladder macrame stitch, I used round and pear shape turquoise stones, and glass beads They are attached to the center of the leather cord (black) by a black S-lon cord (nylon thread very strong used for stringing beads in micro-macrame jewelry), at the end of the wrap two loops were made with the black leather, they are the clasp(s) of the bracelet, a metal charm (butterfly) was added at one of the sides of the wrap, the result is a one- of a kind bracelet. The wrap/bracelet can be worn as a choker if it fits your neck size.
- Length of wrap/bracelet: 14 inches without the clasps.
- With 1st clasp: 15 inches
- With 2nd clast : 16 inches
- Width ladder stitch: 16 mm ( over half of 1 inch)
- Button (metal) : 15 mm ( over half of 1 inch)
- Butterfly : From wing to wing 1 inch by 1/2 inch