This stunning bracelet will add pizzazz to any outfit. The bracelet was made using the Japanese braiding technique called Kumihimo (a Japanese form of braid-making where cords and ribbons are made by interlacing strands. Kumihimo is Japanese for "gathered threads" (Wikipedia)).
I made this gorgeous bracelet with 8 strands of green nylon cord woven into it adding 2/0 Czech glass beads (green, aqua). The bracelet has an adjustable macrame clasp.
- Length of bracelet: from 6 1/2 inches to 9 1/2 inches
- Width: 0.59 inch (15 mm)
- At the center of the bracelet: 2 metal rhinestone spacers, 1 decorative metal lined bead with tiny green glass beads on it.
- macrame adjustable clasp has 4 tails, each one has 4 green mix Czech glass beads.
All my products are handmade by me with care and special attention to detail.
- o FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $50
- o We charge a flat rate of $5.00 for one or more items.
- o We mail using USPS (United States Postal Service)-Priority Mail with a tracking number.
- o We only ship within the Continental US.