The poncho is a versatile garment, wear it over a pair of jeans and a sweater, or a jacket, to keep you warm and cozy during the cold weather. How will you wear it?
I crocheted the poncho doing granny squares, I made the squares in a variety of colors like purple, pink, gray, plum, charcoal, brown, beige, brick, light blue, to yellow. From that structure, I crocheted the collar and body of the poncho with blue alpaca yarn, adding fringes as embellishment.
FLAT PONCHO MEASUREMENTS:
- A. The base of the neck to drop of shoulder: 19 Inches (without fringes length)
- B. The base of the neck to drop of neckline: 7.5 Inches (neck opening is 30 inches. 7.5x4)
- C. The drop of the neckline to end of poncho: 28 Inches
- D. The drop of the shoulder to end of poncho: 28 Inches
- E. The base of the neck to end of poncho: 31.5 Inches
- Fringes: 7.5 Inches.
- Material: Alpaca (body of poncho), granny squares (alpaca, acrylic, and merino yarn)
- Color: Atlantic blue (body of poncho), granny squares (They were done in a variety of colors between purple, pink, gray, green, plum, charcoal, brown, beige, brick, light blue, to yellow)
- Size: Small-Medium
- Hand-wash in tap-cold water with a mild detergent or hair rinse, don't twist or wring, roll in a towel to get the excess of water, lay flat to dry.
All my products are handmade by me with care and special attention to detail.
- o FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $50
- o We charge a flat rate of $5.00 for one or more items.
- o We mail using USPS (United States Postal Service)-Priority Mail with a tracking number. o We only ship within the Continental US.