The poncho is a versatile garment, it can be worn over a pair of jeans and a sweater, or over a jacket, to keep you warm and cozy during the cold weather.
This beautiful poncho was made with 8 granny squares ( they were put together by crochet), from that structure I started to crochet the collar and the body of the poncho, adding fringes to the border. The grannies were done in a variety of colors between purple, pink, gray, plum, charcoal, brown, beige, brick, light blue, to yellow. I did them with alpaca, merino and acrylic yarn. The body of the poncho was made with Atlantic blue alpaca yarn (70% baby alpaca, 7% merino, 23% nylon, it is a bulky yarn).
FLAT PONCHO MEASUREMENTS:
- A. The base of the neck to drop of shoulder: 19 Inches (without fringes length)
- B. The base of the neck to drop of neckline: 7.5 Inches ( neck opening is 30 inches..7.5x4)
- C. The drop of the neckline to end of poncho: 28 Inches
- D. The drop of the shoulder to end of poncho: 28 Inches
- E. The base of the neck to end of poncho: 31.5 Inches
- Fringes: 7.5 Inches.
- Material: Alpaca (body of poncho), granny squares (alpaca, acrylic and merino yarn)
- Color: Atlantic blue (body of poncho), granny squares (They were done in a variety of colors between purple, pink, gray, green, plum, charcoal, brown, beige, brick, light blue, to yellow)
- Size: Small/Medium
- Hand washes in tap/cold water with a mild detergent or hair rinse, don't twist or wring, roll in a towel to get the excess of water, lay flat to dry.
All my products are handmade by me with care and special attention to detail.
- o FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $50
- o We charge a flat rate of $5.00 for one or more items.
- o We mail using USPS (United States Postal Service)-Priority Mail with a tracking number. o We only ship within the Continental US.