The shawls are not anymore a thing of the past, they are trendy fashion, and will add a personal touch to your attire. You have endless ways to wear it and look amazing. It is very versatile, you can wear it over your shoulders as a shawl or wrap, around your neck as a scarf, around your waist, or hanging from one shoulder.
This one- of a kind purple crochet triangular shawl/wrap was made with 100% Peruvian Pima cotton, lightweight and soft to the touch. Crocheted with an open stitch that looks like lace, the top of the shawl was embellished with shell stitches to give a finished look.
- Wide :(from arm to arm): 49 1/2 inches (125 1/2 cm)
- Length : (from neck down to the back) 24 1/2 inches (62 cm)without fringes
- Fringes: 7 inches (18 cm)
- Ties: 8 inches (20 cm)
- Hand washes in tap/cold water with a mild detergent or hair rinse, don't twist or wring, roll in a towel to get the excess of water, lay flat to dry.
All my products are handmade by me with care and special attention to detail.
- o FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $50
- o We charge a flat rate of $5.00 for one or more items.
- o We mail using USPS (United States Postal Service)-Priority Mail with a tracking number.
- o We only ship within the Continental US.