The poncho is a versatile garment, it can be wear over a pair of jeans and a sweater, or over a jacket, to keep you warm and cozy.
I crocheted the poncho with a self striped acrylic yarn with gradients colors running from orange, brick, grape, blue, yellow, green, to brown. It has a collar and fringes.
FLAT PONCHO MEASUREMENTS:
- A. Base of the neck to drop of shoulder: 22.5 Inches (without fringes length)
- B. Base of the neck to drop of neckline: 5.5 Inches ( neck opening is 22 inches..5.5x4)
- C. Drop of the neckline to end of poncho: 28 Inches
- D. Drop of the shoulder to end of poncho: 29.5 Inches
- E. Base of the neck to end of poncho: 31.5 Inches
- Collar High: 6.5 Inches
- Fringes: 11 Inches
- PLEASE CHECK PICTURE INDICATES HOW TO MEASURE PONCHO.
- Material: acrylic
- Color: Gradients yarn colors running from orange, brick, grape, blue, yellow, green, to brown.
- Size: Small/Medium
- Hand-wash in tap/cold water with a mild detergent or hair rinse, don't twist or wring, roll in a towel to get the excess of water, lay flat to dry.
All my products are handmade by me with care and special attention to detail.
- o FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS OVER $50
- o We charge a flat rate of $5.00 for one or more items.
- o We mail using USPS (United States Postal Service)-Priority Mail with a tracking number.
- o We only ship within the Continental US.