The poncho is a versatile garment, it can be worn over a pair of jeans and a sweater, or over a jacket, will keep you warm and cozy.
I crocheted this beautiful poncho using a self striped acrylic yarn with gradients colors running from purple, plum, rose, green, blue to hot pink. I added a collar and fringes.
FLAT PONCHO MEASUREMENTS:
- A. Base of the neck to drop of shoulder: 16 Inches (length without fringes )
- B. Base of the neck to drop of neckline: 6 Inches ( neck opening is 24inches. 6x4)
- C. Drop of the neckline to end of poncho: 26 Inches
- D. Drop of the shoulder to end of poncho: 24 Inches
- E. Base of the neck to end of poncho: 29.5 Inches
- Collar High: 5.2 Inches
- Fringes: 9.5 Inches
- Material: acrylic
- Color: Gradients colors running from purple, plum, rose, green, blue to hot pink
- Size: Medium-Large
- Hand- wash in tap-cold water with a mild detergent or hair rinse, don't twist or wring, roll in a towel to get the excess of water, lay flat to dry.
All my products are handmade by me with care and special attention to detail.
- o FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $50
- o We charge a flat rate of $5.00 for one or more items.
- o We mail using USPS (United States Postal Service)-Priority Mail with a tracking number.
- o We only ship within the Continental US.