BLUE BEADED KUMIHIMO BRACELET, JAPANESE BRAIDING TECHNIQUE, BOHO CHIC, CHUNKY BRACELET, HANDMADE BRACELET, GLASS BEADS
Kumihimo (組み紐) is a Japanese form of braid-making. Cords and ribbons are made by interlacing strands. Kumihimo is Japanese for "gathered threads" (Wikipedia).
This gorgeous bracelet was made from 8 strands of blue hemp cord woven into it 2/0 Czech glass seed beads (blue pink, green, red), nugget turquoise stones, blue marbled glass beads as the focal point. Charms and a clasp were added to finish the bracelet.
- Length of bracelet: 8 ½ inches
- Width at seed beads: 0.59 inch (15 mm)
- Width at the center:1.06 inch (27 mm)
- Charms: 1inch (blue sandal), ¾ inch (pair of glasses), ½ inch (starfish)
- Clasp: ¾ inch
All my products are handmade by me with care and special attention to detail.
- o FREE SHIPPING FOR ALL ORDERS OVER $50
- o We charge a flat rate of $5.00 for one or more items.
- o We mail using USPS (United States Postal Service)-Priority Mail with a tracking number.
- o We only ship within the Continental US.