This gorgeous handmade Shamballa macramé bracelet will add pizzazz to your everyday wardrobe, it is easy to put in and remove due to the adjustable clasp. Stack it with other bracelets to get that boho-chic style.
The Shamballa bracelets have been around for centuries. The word Shamballa represents the mythical kingdom that Tibetan Buddhists believe symbolizes enlightenment, peace, and perfection. The colors of the original Shamballa beads were associated with the 7 colors of the Chakra. Each color of the Chakra is associated with a specific feeling of well-being. Blue Shamballa beads bring expansion through communication and are associated with trust (Fire Mountain Gems and Beads).
This macramé Shambala bracelet- was made with black nylon cord and light blue Shambala beads, and an around flat blue charm, a faux drusy resin iridescent double bail connector.
- Length: 11 inches
- Size: It will fit a 6 1/2 to 7 inches wrist
- o FREE SHIPPING FOR ALL ORDERS OVER $50
- o We charge a flat rate of $5.00 for one or more items.
- o We mail using USPS (United States Postal Service)-Priority Mail with a tracking number.
- o We only ship within the Continental US.