Handmade beaded double wrap bracelet, leather micro-macrame bracelet.
This is a stackable bracelet, you can wear it with other type of bracelets, the more the merrier, it will give that boho-chic style, with a sliding clasp.
It starts with a button, that will close the double wrap, it follows 6 inches of flat macrame stitch, I used royal blue seed beads ( Czech glass beads), they are attached to the side of the leather cord (white) by a white S-lon cord (nylon thread very strong used for stringing beads in micro-macrame jewelry), following 6 inches of ladder stitch. I used royal blue seed beads, royal blue glass beads and royal blue S-lon, the result is a beautiful bracelet; at the end of the wrap two loops were made with the white leather, they will be the clasp(s) of the bracelet. The wrap/bracelet can be worn as a choker if it fits your neck size.
- Length of wrap/bracelet: 14 inches without the clasps.
- With 1st clasp : 15 inches
- With 2nd clast : 16 inches
- Width of ladder stitch : 10 mm ( 0.393 of an inch)
- Width of Flat stitch : 8 mm (0.314 of and inch)
- Button (metal) : 16 mm (0.63 of an inch)