Kumihimo (組み紐) is a Japanese form of braid-making. Cords and ribbons are made by interlacing strands. Kumihimo is Japanese for "gathered threads" (Wikipedia).
This beautiful bracelet was made from 8 strands of beige hemp cord woven into it 2/0 Czech glass seed beads ( green, yellow, amber, red). Charms and a toggle clasp were added to finish the bracelet.
- Length of bracelet: 8 ½ inches
- Width at seed beads: 0.59 inch (15 mm)
- Charms: ¾ (glass bead charm), ½ inch (metal heart charms)
- Clasp: 1 inch (bar), ½ inch (circle where the bar will go to close the bracelet)
All my products are handmade by me with care and special attention to detail.
- o FREE SHIPPING FOR ALL ORDERS OVER $50
- o We charge a flat rate of $5.00 for one or more items.
- o We mail using USPS (United States Postal Service)-Priority Mail with a tracking number.
- o We only ship within the Continental US.