This pair of gorgeous fingerless gloves are functional and stylish. Besides being worn to keep the hands warm during the cold weather, they are needing to drive, use your cell phone, or work on a tablet or laptop, you won't need to remove them.
I crocheted the pair of fingerless gloves with brick Peruvian baby alpaca yarn. A crochet flower embellished the top of the mitten, they are soft to the touch, and will keep your hand and wrists very warm.
- Length (from top to the bottom of the mitten): 8 1/2 In-21.5 Cm
- Circumference of the palm area: (A) 8 In- 20.25 cm (without stretching)
- Wrist: 8.75 In - 22 Cm (without stretching)
- Size: Medium
- Technique: Crochet
- Decoration: Crochet flower with a wood button
- Material: 100% Peruvian baby alpaca yarn
- Color: Brick
- Weight: 2.82 Oz - 80 gr
- Hand- wash in cold/tap water using a mild detergent or hair rinse, rinse in cold/tap water, don't twist or wring, roll in a towel to get the excess of water, lay flat to dry.
All my products are handmade by me with care and special attention to detail.
- o FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $50
- o We charge a flat rate of $5.00 for one or more items.
- o We mail using USPS (United States Postal Service)-Priority Mail providing a tracking number.
- o We only ship within the Continental US.