The shawls are trendy items and will add a personal touch to your wardrobe. Wear it in the office, at home, or when you go out. There are several ways to use this shawl, over your shoulders, around your neck as a scarf, covering your head, or hanging over one shoulder.
I crocheted this shawl/wrap/scarf with 100 % acrylic, it's lightweight, airy, and soft to the touch. It was crocheted in a self-striping yarn with gradients colors running from dark grey to light blue, white, and beige colors creating a one-of-a-kind item.
- Width (from arm to arm): 52 inches (fringes not included)
- Length (from neck to down of back): 23.2 inches (fringes not included)
- Fringes : 8 inches- 20 cm
- Size: Small
- Material: Acrylic yarn
- Color: Self-striping yarn with gradients colors running from dark grey to light blue, white, and beige
- Hand washes in tap/cold water with a mild detergent or hair rinse, don't twist or wring, roll in a towel to get the excess of water, lay flat to dry.
All my products are handmade by me with care and special attention to detail.
- o FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $50
- o We charge a flat rate of $5.00 for one or more items.
- o We mail using USPS (United States Postal Service)-Priority Mail with a tracking number.
- o We only ship within the Continental US.