The shawls are trendy items and will add a personal touch to your wardrobe. Wear it in the office, at home, or when you go out. There are several ways to use this shawl, over your shoulders, around your neck as a scarf, covering your head, or hanging over one shoulder.
I crocheted this beautiful shawl using the virus stitch, made with 100 % acrylic fiber that is a self-striping yarn with gradients colors running from light and dark green, mauve to hot pink, it's lightweight, airy, and soft to the touch. It has 23 tassels as fringes. The shawl was washed and blocked (I washed it in cold water with hair conditioner as soap, and rinse in cold water. I rolled it up in a towel to squeeze the water out, and laid down flat on a blocking board for a couple of days until was completed dry)
- Width (from arm to arm): 64.5 inches ( fringes not included)
- Length (from neck to down of back): 29 inches (fringes not included)
- Fringes: 7 inches
- Size: Small/Medium
- Material: Acrylic fiber
- Color: self-striping yarn with gradients colors running from light and dark green, mauve to hot pink
- Hand washes in tap-cold water with a mild detergent or hair rinse, don't twist or wring, roll in a towel to get the excess of water, lay flat to dry.
All my products are handmade by me with care and special attention to detail.
- o FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $50
- o We charge a flat rate of $5.00 for one or more items.
- o We mail using USPS (United States Postal Service)-Priority Mail with a tracking number.
- o We only ship within the Continental US.