The shawls are not anymore a thing of the past, they are trendy fashion, and will add a personal touch to your attire. You have endless ways to wear it and look amazing. It is very versatile, you can wear it over your shoulders as a shawl or wrap, around your neck as a scarf, around your waist or hanging from one shoulder.
This beautiful shawl/wrap/scarf was handmade with 100 % acrylic, it's lightweight, airy, soft to the touch. It was crocheted in a self-striping yarn with gradients colors running from yellow, to green, turquoise, beige, orange, brick, burgundy, to grey creating a one- of a kind item.
- Width (from arm to arm): 60 inches- 152 cm fringes not included
- Length (from neck to down of back) : 26.5 inches- 67 cm fringes not included
- Fringes : 8 inches- 20 cm
- Size: Small/Medium Material: Acrylic yarn
- Color: Self-striping yarn with gradients colors running from yellow, to green, turquoise, beige, orange, brick, burgundy to grey
- Hand wash in tap/cold water with a mild detergent or hair rinse, don't twist or wring, roll in a towel to get the excess of water, lay flat to dry.
All my products are handmade by me with care and special attention to detail.
o FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $60
o We charge a flat rate of $5.00 for one or more items.
o We mail using USPS (United States Postal Service)-Priority Mail with tracking number.
o We only ship within the Continental US.