The shawls are trendy items and will add a personal touch to your wardrobe. There are several ways to use this shawl, over your shoulders, around your neck as a scarf, covering your head, or hanging over one shoulder.
I made it with 100 % acrylic yarn. It's lightweight, airy, and soft to the touch. It was crocheted with a self-striping yarn, with color gradients go from dark gray to beige, white to yellow creating a one-of-a-kind item.
- Width (from arm to arm): 62 inches (fringes not included)
- Length (from neck to down of back): 25 inches (fringes not included)
- Fringes: 10 inches
- Fiber: Acrylic yarn
- Color: self-striping yarn with gradients colors running from dark grey to beige, white to yellow
- Size: Small
- It hand washes in tap-cold water with a mild detergent or hair rinse, don't twist or wring, roll in a towel to get the excess of water, lay flat to dry.
All my products are handmade by me with care and special attention to detail.
- o FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $50
- o We charge a flat rate of $5.00 for one or more items.
- o We mail using USPS (United States Postal Service)-Priority Mail with a tracking number.
- o We only ship within the Continental US.