FIBER ART HANDMADE KNIT SCARF WITH ENGLISH BOUCLE RED WOOL AND RECYCLED SURI SILK YARN FROM INDIA.
This gorgeous one-of-a-kind handmade knit scarf was made using red English boucle wood and recycled Suri silk yarn from India, to the sides I crochet polyester/acrylic eyelash yarn and added fringes to the ends of the scarf, they are multicolor nylon ribbon yarn providing the bohemian look. The result is a textured, warm, luxurious, elegant, happy, and long scarf.
- Width :6 1/4 inches - 16 cm
- Length without fringes:92 1/2 inches (7.8 Ft) -235 cm
- Fringes :8 1/2 inches – 22 cm
- The total length of the scarf including fringes on both sides are: 104 1/2 inches - 267 cm
- Weight:7.3 Oz
- Hand wash in cold water using a mild detergent or hair rinse, rinse, don't twist or wring, roll in a towel to get the excess of water, lay flat to dry.
All my products are handmade by me with care and special attention to detail.
- o FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $50
- o We charge a flat rate of $5.00 for one or more items.
- o We mail using USPS (United States Postal Service)-Priority Mail with tracking number.
- o We only ship within the Continental US.
Inventory Last Updated: Mar 29, 2023