FIBER ART HANDMADE WOVEN SCARF WITH ALPACA YARN
This beautiful handmade woven scarf was made using a rigid heddle loom, I used three types of yarn/fiber, one was a light grey alpaca and a green acrylic yarns spun with metallic thread in it,( this is the background of the scarf), the color that is visible in the scarf (top) is an acrylic/wool fiber where the color is a variegated combination of light green and mauve. Adding the crochet green flowers, green eyelash to the fringes make the scarf one-of- a kind. It is very elegant and at the same time very practical, you can pair it with any type of clothing from a comfortable pair of jean and a t-shirt to a fancy dress or a luxurious jacket, the scarf will look just right. It can be wrapped twice around your neck, it will keep you warm in the winter season.
- Note: This scarf has been hand washed, all products made in a loom after they are finished need to be hand wash in cool water and added wool softener to let the fiber return to its regular state because it was stretched out when creating the product
- Width : 8 ½ in - 21 ½ cm
- Length without fringes: : 69 in - 175 cm
- Fringes : 6 in- 15 cm
- Total length of scarf including fringes in both sides are: 81 inches - 205 cm
- Weight : 4.72 Oz - 172 gr
- Hand wash in cold water using a mild detergent or hair rinse, rinse, don't twist or wring, roll in a towel to get the excess of water, lay flat to dry.
All my products are handmade by me with care and special attention to detail.
o FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $60
o We charge a flat rate of $5.00 for one or more items.
o We mail using USPS (United States Postal Service)-Priority Mail with tracking number.
o We only ship within the Continental US.