This elegant, and at the same time practical scarf can be wrapped twice around the neck, and keep you warm during the cold months of the year.
I used a rigid heddle loom to make this handmade woven scarf. I used three types of yarn-fiber, one was a light gray alpaca, a green acrylic yarn spun with metallic thread on it,(this is the background of the scarf), the color that is visible in the scarf (top) is an acrylic fiber, the color is a variegated combination of light green and mauve. I added crochet green flowers, green eyelash yarn to the fringes to make the scarf one-of-a-kind.
- Note: This scarf has been hand washed, all products made in a loom after they are finished need to be hand wash in cool water and added wool softener to let the fiber return to its regular state because it was stretched out when creating the product
- Width : 8 ½ in - 21 ½ cm
- Length without fringes: : 69 in - 175 cm
- Fringes : 6 in- 15 cm
- The total length of the scarf including fringes in both sides are: 81 inches - 205 cm
- Weight : 4.72 Oz - 172 gr
- Hand-wash in cold water using a mild detergent or hair rinse, rinse, don't twist or wring, roll in a towel to get the excess of water, lay flat to dry.
All my products are handmade by me with care and special attention to detail.
- o FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $50
- o We charge a flat rate of $5.00 for one or more items.
- o We mail using USPS (United States Postal Service)-Priority Mail with a tracking number.
- o We only ship within the Continental US.