FIBER ART HANDMADE WOVEN SCARF WITH ALPACA YARN
This beautiful handmade woven scarf was made using a rigid heddle loom, I used two types of yarn/fiber, one was a brown alpaca and a self-striping acrylic yarn with gradients colors running from dark brown to beige to gold, that coloring is what gives the plaid looks. Brown eyelash yarn were added to the sides, the fringes to both ends of the scarf are brown American alpaca, dark boucle alpaca and gold sparkling polyester yarn.
This is a one- of a kind gorgeous scarf. It is very elegant and at the same time very practical, you can pair it with any type of clothing from a comfortable pair of jean and a t-shirt to a fancy dress or a luxurious jacket, the scarf will look just right. It can be wrapped twice around your neck, it will keep you warm in the winter season.
- This scarf has been hand washed, all products made in a loom after they are finished need to be hand wash in cool water and added wool softener to let the fiber return to its regular state because it was stretched out when they were in the loom creating the product.
- Width : 8 in - 20 cm
- Length without fringes: : 64.5 in - 164 cm
- Fringes : 7 in- 18 cm
- Total length of scarf including fringes in both sides are: 71.5 inches - 182 cm
- Weight : 4.72 Oz - 172 gr
- Hand wash in cold water using a mild detergent or hair rinse, rinse, don't twist or wring, roll in a towel to get the excess of water, lay flat to dry.
All my products are handmade by me with care and special attention to detail.
o FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $60
o We charge a flat rate of $5.00 for one or more items.
o We mail using USPS (United States Postal Service)-Priority Mail with tracking number.
o We only ship within the Continental US.