FIBER ART HANDMADE WOVEN SCARF WITH ALPACA YARN
It is elegant and a the same time very practical, pair it with any type of clothing from a comfortable pair of jeans and a t-shirt to a fancy dress or an elegant jacket, the scarf will just look right. It can be wrapped twice around the neck, it will keep you warm in the winter season.
This beautiful handmade woven scarf was made using a rigid heddle loom, I used several types of fibers/yarns as alpaca, merino, mohair, and acrylic, all in the pink hue. Along the sides, the scarf was embellished with pink polyester eyelash. In the end, fringes were added (acrylic pink and Italian nylon yarn). The result is a one-of-a-kind scarf.
- This scarf has been hand washed, all products made in a loom after they are finished need to be hand wash in cool water and added wool softener to let the fiber return to its regular state because it was stretched out when creating the product.
- Width : 7 ½ in – 19 cm
- Length without fringes: 73 in – 186 cm
- Fringes: 5 ½ in – 14 cm
- The total length of the scarf including fringes in both sides are: 84 inches - 214 cm
- Weight: 8 Oz – 226 gr
- Hand-wash in cold water using a mild detergent or hair rinse, rinse, don't twist or wring, roll in a towel to get the excess of water, lay flat to dry.
All my products are handmade by me with care and special attention to detail.
- o FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $50
- o We charge a flat rate of $5.00 for one or more items.
- o We mail using USPS (United States Postal Service)-Priority Mail with a tracking number.
- o We only ship within the Continental US.