This elegant, and at the same time practical scarf can be wrapped several times around the neck, and keep you warm during the cold months of the year.
I hand knitted the scarf using several fibers, one is a light green alpaca yarn, and a novelty yarn (made from spinning different fibers), also I crochet the sides of the scarf with a variegated polyester eyelash yarn (green, blue, pink), adding alpaca and novelty yarns as fringes. All these types of different textures created a one-of-a-kind scarf.
- Width : 9 1/2 in - 23.60 cm
- Length without fringes:69 ½ in - 176 cm
- Fringes : 14 1/2 in - 36 cm
- The total length of the scarf including fringes in both sides are: 83.6 inches - 212 cm
- Weight: 3.92 Oz – 112 gr
- Hand- wash in cold water using a mild detergent or hair rinse, rinse, don't twist or wring, roll in a towel to get the excess of water, lay flat to dry.
All my products are handmade by me with care and special attention to detail.
- o FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $50
- o We charge a flat rate of $5.00 for one or more items.
- o We mail using USPS (United States Postal Service)-Priority Mail with a tracking number.
- o We only ship within the Continental US.