The poncho is a versatile garment, it can be worn over a pair of jeans and a sweater, or over a jacket, to keep you warm and cozy during the cold weather.
I crocheted the poncho with a self striped acrylic yarn with gradients colors running from brown, caramel, tan, gray, to copper, with fringes.
FLAT PONCHO MEASUREMENTS:
- A. The base of the neck to drop of shoulder: 16.5 Inches (without fringes length)
- B. The base of the neck to drop of neckline: 5.75 Inches ( neck opening is 23.5 inches..5.75x4)
- C. The drop of the neckline to end of poncho: 26.5 Inches
- D. The drop of the shoulder to end of poncho: 24 Inches
- E. The base of the neck to end of poncho: 31.5 Inches
- Fringes: 9 Inches
- Material: acrylic
- Color: self stripped acrylic yarn with gradients colors running from brown, caramel, tan, gray, to copper
- Size: Small/Medium/Large
- Hand washes in tap/cold water with a mild detergent or hair rinse, don't twist or wring, roll in a towel to get the excess of water, lay flat to dry.
All my products are handmade by me with care and special attention to detail.
- o FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $50
- o We charge a flat rate of $5.00 for one or more items.
- o We mail using USPS (United States Postal Service)-Priority Mail with a tracking number.
- o We only ship within the Continental US.