This beautiful bracelet will add pizzazz to any outfit.
The bracelet was made using the Japanese braiding technique called Kumihimo((組み紐) a Japanese form of braid-making. Cords and ribbons are made by interlacing strands. Kumihimo is Japanese for "gathered threads" (Wikipedia)). This gorgeous bracelet was made from 8 strands of blue nylon cord woven into it using 2/0 Czech glass seed beads (light blue, dark blue). Charms and a clasp were added to finish the bracelet.
- Length of bracelet: 8 inches (9 inches if it is included the chain)
- Width at seed beads: 0.59 inch (15 mm)
- Clasp: 1 inch
- Faux-leather tassel (blue): 2 inches
- Shamballa bead (blue): 1/2 inch
All my products are handmade by me with care and special attention to detail.
- o FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $50
- o We charge a flat rate of $5.00 for one or more items.
- o We mail using USPS (United States Postal Service)-Priority Mail with a tracking number.
- o We only ship within the Continental US.