This handmade, loom scarf is crafted with luxurious alpaca wool. The unique weave of this scarf gives it a unique texture, making it a perfect accessory to add to any outfit. The green color adds a subtle touch of elegance, making the scarf perfect for any occasion.
I wove the scarf using a rigid loom, using three types of yarn, a light gray alpaca, a green acrylic yarn spun with metallic thread, and mauve yarn. As an embellishment, I attached two crocheted flowers and I made the borders using a green eyelash yarn, creating a one-of-a-kind scarf.
- Width: 8 ½ in
- Length without fringes: 69 in
- Fringes: 6 in
- The total length of the scarf including fringes on both sides are: 81 inches.
- Weight: 4.72 Oz
- Method: Weave and crochet
- Yarn: alpaca yarn, acrylic, and polyester.
- Tool: Rigid heddle loom
- Hand-wash in cold water using a mild detergent or hair rinse, rinse, don't twist or wring, roll in a towel to get the excess of water, lay flat to dry.
All my products are handmade by me with care and special attention to detail.
- o FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $50
- o We charge a flat rate of $5.00 for one or more items.
- o We mail using USPS (United States Postal Service)-Priority Mail with a tracking number.
- o We only ship within the Continental US.