The poncho is a versatile garment, it can be worn over a pair of jeans and a sweater, or over a jacket, to keep you warm and cozy.
I crocheted the poncho doing 8 granny squares. I made the squares in a variety of colors, light brown, plum, lilac, and green. From that structure I started to crochet the collar and the body of the poncho, adding tassels to the borders as fringes.
FLAT PONCHO MEASUREMENTS:
- A. Base of the neck to drop of shoulder: 15.5 Inches (without fringes length)
- B. Base of the neck to drop of neckline: 7.5 Inches ( neck opening is 30 inches..7.5x4)
- C. Drop of the neckline to end of poncho: 22.5 Inches
- D. Drop of the shoulder to end of poncho: 22 Inches
- E. Base of the neck to end of poncho: 26 Inches
- Tassels: 7.5 Inches.
- Material: Acrylic
- Color: The grannies were done in a variety of colors between light brown, plum, Lila, and green, and the body between turquoise, blue, grey, sky blue, and dark brown.
- Size: Small/Medium
- Hand- wash in tap/cold water with a mild detergent or hair rinse, don't twist or wring, roll in a towel to get the excess of water, lay flat to dry.
All my products are handmade by me with care and special attention to detail.
- o FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $50
- o We charge a flat rate of $5.00 for one or more items.
- o We mail using USPS (United States Postal Service)-Priority Mail with a tracking number.
- o We only ship within the Continental US.