The poncho is a versatile garment, wear it over a pair of jeans and a sweater, or a jacket, to keep
you warm and cozy during the cold weather.
I crocheted the poncho with a collar. I began the poncho from the collar using a yarn that is merino, nylon, and silk, the colors are called "Rustic Cider Hues" from Expression Fiber Arts store, color varies from plum, brown, dark pink, beige, green, yellow, and brown alpaca fiber, embellished with fringes, the outcome is a one-of-a-kind scrumptious soft, warm and gorgeous poncho.
- A. The base of the neck to drop of shoulder: 16 inches-41 cms (without fringes length)
- B. The base of the neck to drop of neckline: 8.5 Inches- 21.5 cms (neck opening is 34 inches, 8.5x4)
- C. The drop of the neckline to end of poncho: 23 Inches - 59 cms (without fringes length)
- D. The drop of the shoulder to end of poncho: 27.5 Inches - 70 cms (without fringes length)
- E. The base of the neck to the end of the poncho: 27 Inches - 69 cms (without fringes length)
- F. Collar: 6 inches-15 cms tall, 20 inches around- 51 cms
- Fringes: 6 Inches - 15 cms
- Material: Merino, silk, and Alpaca
- Color: Brown, from plum, brown, dark pink, beige, green, yellow
- Size: Small-Medium
- Weight: 16.62 ounces - 471 grams
CARE: Hand-wash in tap-cold water with a mild detergent or hair rinse, don't twist or wring, roll in a towel to get the excess of water, lay flat to dry.
All my products are handmade by me with care and special attention to detail.
o FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $50
o We charge a flat rate of $5.00 for one or more items.
o We mail using USPS (United States Postal Service)-Priority Mail with a tracking number.
o We only ship within the Continental US.